Accommodation in Berlin starting from 1 February 2020 – and ending 29 February 2020, including three working sessions with a well-known script consultant (2 in Berlin + 1 Skype session after the Berlinale) amd the accreditation for the Berlinale.The EWA scriptwriting residency and the script consultancy must be mentioned in the credits of the later film.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Women scriptwriters or directors with a European nationality and resident in Europe (47 Council of Europe countries) having written or directed at least one feature film (fiction or documentary) distributed (Theatrically/TV/wide festival trajectory) in one European country.
- who are EWA members. If you are not an EWA member you can join us now
- who have a first draft of a script in English for a full length feature film. Fiction only.
ELEMENTS TO BE PROVIDED :
- CV in English
- Copy of valid ID
- Treatment of the script in English. By the time of the selection you must have a full script in English or French. (The unavailability of a script by the time of the selection prevents you from being accepted in the residency)
- Synopsis in English
- Project status information in English INCLUDING a Project curriculum (where the project has been presented, prizes, attached producer…)
- Motivation letter for the residency in English. This letter must show evidence of fluency in English.
- Evidence of release of previous films
Fill in the application here ! We do not accept applications by email.
DEADLINE on October 15th
Suzanne Pradel is the script consultant attached to the programme. Suzanne is an international script consultant, lecturer and bookscout. For many years, she has been working as a script expert for several European Film Funds. In 2009 she founded the BUCHSCOUT AGENCY which specializes in novel-to-film adaptations as well as international script consultancy, developing sophisticated TV features and cinematic features.
Find more information: https://www.ewawomen.com/residency/
You must be logged in to post a comment.